Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How to Contribute

If you send me an email at jkolbet@gmail.com,
I can add you onto the blog so you can post your own ideas, questions, links, or all the other things to occur in your brain that would not reach the class otherwise to open more discussion.
If you have a gmail account, I can connect you easily; but with only a few additional steps, you can post without the account.

Anyone is free to post comments to blogs without sending me an email first. Just leave the "Comment as:" on "select profile..." do not change it to "Anonymous."
I will not change this feature unless an outside advertiser takes advantage and posts unrelated content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can select "Anonymous" and post without giving any personal information. If you have an insightful comment or a question, I will copy it to the main blog so everyone can see it easily.